Adventurous Peru – 11 Days
View Peru & Signatures added value.
Our Inca Trail and Amazon Tour includes all the same services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, Our Glamping service is the only offered in the travel industry in Peru, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Ultra Luxury, Unique and Exclusive Glamping service provided
- Vistadome / First Class Train Included
- Massages and hot shower every day during the trek.
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Modern and confortable trekking camping equipment.
- We offer you very high quality services.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVAL LIMA
Arrival Lima at any time, you will be welcomed by your friendly speaking guide.
Transfer to your hotel, the rest of the day is yours to explore, Lima is a magic city.
DAY 2: BOHEMIAN BIKE TOUR & MAGIC FOUNTAINS TOUR, B
On this tour we will bike around the two main cultural areas of Lima: Barranco and Miraflores. A perfect combination between art, architecture, and nice vibe, we will pass by cultural centres, parks, shops, art galleries, ateliers, cosy local cafes, and classic bars.
The most important areas of Lima, where locals usually express themselves and have fun more frequently.
In the afternoon, Surprise yourself and enjoy a luminous tour through the liveliest water source most representative of the place, admire a wonderful spectacle of water, images and music in the famous Reserve Park. Then you will eat an exquisite dinner, Peruvian cuisine is one of the most representative in the World.
DAY 3: ARRIVAL CUSCO & CITY TOUR, B
Arrival Cusco at any time, you will be welcomed by your friendly speaking guide.
Transfer to your hotel, the rest of the day is yours to explore, Cusco will leave you enchanted.
In the afternoon, Meet and greet, and transfer for an incredible journey through the street of Cusco, a melange of cultures and styles from the Spanish and Incan cultures, we will visit Sacsayhuaman fortress the highlights of the magnificent Cusco Downtown.
DAY 4: CUSCO – SORAYPAMPA – SOJROCOCHA, B, L, D
This Itinerary includes the Luxury Salkantay Trek but is completely customizable.
Our professional tour guide of the language of your preference of View Peru will greet you and pick you up at the premium hotel of your choice in a private transport at a previously coordinated early morning hour of the day, soon after your great breakfast timely to take you to the beginning of your alternative Inca Trail, your Premium Salkantay Trekking Tour.
Once you are on your way out of Cusco, your private tour guide will give you a briefing about your tour and speak to you along the drive whilst giving you time to appreciate the first passing mountain village of Mollepata then continue on to Marcoccasa, where our View Peru logistic staff vehicle and equipment will be present before embarking on the trek to perfectly synchronize every step to make sure this tour becomes a memorable one. Special walking sticks will be provided to help you along the way, you will need to follow your private tour guide instructions on how to properly use it.
Our trek begins winding through an amazing valley while surrounded by the snow-capped peaks peaks of Humantay (5217m) and Salkantay (6264m). Towards the afternoon we will reach the scenic site of your next trek basecamp at the knee of the Umantay mountain. Here is where your private premium camp will be ready to serve you at its best. You could start with a massage from our professional masseur at the massage tent to help promote your relaxation as we use the ultimate aromatic organic oil products for deep tissue work, then a hot shower with our special downpour showerhead and after that you can get ready for your gourmet dinner prepared by our high caliber chefs of excellent cooking talents.
And now that you are done, the evening is for you to enjoy your first night sleeping in the tranquility of the Andes sky in your cozy homey Glamping tent.
DAY 5: SOJROCOCHA – COLLPAPAMPA, B, L, D
After an early breakfast featuring hot tea and coffee, you will begin your second day of trekking towards Machu Picchu. This is a challenging day as you will hike towards the Salkantay Pass (4600m). All day you will have spectacular views of the towering snow-covered peak of Salkantay mountain (6264m). As we continue on the trail you will notice an increasing abundance of vegetation due to the cloud forest area that borders the Peruvian jungle rainforest. As we continue on, we will be arriving at our CollpaPampa campsite, by then, you will be enjoying the warm climate that this places offers. By the time you get to our campsite at CollpaPampa (3000m) you will be appreciating the warm climate of the tropical forest as you will enjoy either an outdoor yoga session or a private aromatic natural oil massage at our massage tent, a hot shower and perhaps some wine or champagne and of course, your carefully prepared by our chefs evening´s gourmet dinner would be ready for you at the dinner tent. The time for a sound sleep and your comfortable premium bedroom suite tent.
DAY 6: COLLPAPAMPA – LUCMABAMBA, B, L, D
Following an early morning nourishing breakfast, you will begin your trek the most beautiful day of the trek where you will see the region’s magnificent flora and sprawling plantations. Our trek descends into a thick cloud forest that will surround you with orchids, bromelains, and other amazing local flora. All kinds and sizes of hummingbirds After exiting the thick forest, we will come upon a secluded valley filled with coffee, cacao and fruit plantations. Our path takes us through the farming villages of Wiñaypoco (2650m) and La Playa (2100m) where you will encounter local families and get a chance to speak to them and learn about their lifestyle. Tonight we will camp in the warm village of Lucmabamba, where at arrival you can choose to cool your jets wonderfully by choosing which of the two relaxing techniques you´d like to take advantage of. Then time for a shower and once you are done, a tasteful gourmet dinner would be served and waiting at you dinner tent, prepared by our skilled chefs would be ready for your enjoyment then time for a wonderful good night sleep at your comfortable bedroom suite tent.
DAY 7: LUCMABAMBA – LLACTAPATA – AGUAS CALIENTES, B, L, D
In the morning after breakfast, we will follow an uphill trail towards the ruins of Llactapata (2650m). From this site, you will have a great view of the distant Machu Picchu Mountain and will be surrounded by lush greenery and bright flora. After enjoying the ruins and the vast view, we will head down to the hydroelectric station (1950m) where the train to Aguas Calientes stops. At the train stop, you have the option of taking the train the rest of the way (for an added cost) or finishing the trek to Aguas Calientes (2050m). Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes in the late afternoon, you will be escorted to your premium hotel where you will sleep soundly.
Optionally, you can upgrade this hotel night.
DAY 8: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO, B, L, D
You will be up early in the morning in order to avoid crowds of tourists and you´ll be leaving after breakfast. Your guide will meet you there to lead you to the bus which will take both to the ruins of Machu Picchu (2,400m). Once you reach the amazing archeological site, your tour guide will be in charge of sharing relevant information and interpretation of its natural heritage, cultural and historical aspects of the ancient Inka Culture. You will be free to go wonder around and explore the different spaces and wonders that Machu Picchu has to offer for You will be escorted to the only adjacent to Machu Picchu five star Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for Lunch.
After lunch, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to take your train back to Cusco, The Vistadome train on your way back to Cusco city. Once you are in the city of Cusco, one of our View Peru Concierges will be waiting for you two at the train station ready to escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle.
DAY 9: CUSCO – TAMBOPATA JUNGLE, B, L, D
You will be transported to the airport for a short flight to the Amazonian town of Puerto Maldonado, here you will be transferred to the river port, we will take a long boat ride through the scenic Madre de Dios River, to your choice. The rest of the day is yours, to discover this fantastic Peruvian jungle.
DAY 10: ACTIVITIES IN THE JUNGLE, B, L, D
After a restful night sleep, listening to the comforting sounds of the jungle. You will taste a delicious breakfast with local ingredients, then you will different activities that will leave you smile, such as canopy tour, a hiking through the botanical reserve, visiting local community, see wildlife and more!
DAY 11: PUERTO MALDONADO – LIMA, B
You can enjoy another amazing activity in the morning or enjoy a calm morning in the beautiful environment, you will be transported to the airport, for your flight to Lima.
End of our services
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final accommodation choices, travel dates, and other custom preferences.
- What category of hotels do you want?
- Are you traveling alone or with a party? Advise the rooming.
- Do you want private or group tours?
- When are you planning to travel?
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4 Nights at highly rated hotels of your choice.
- 2 Nights in a rated lodge in Tambopata Jungle.
- 1 Hotel night at El MAPI by Inkaterra or Similar
- 3 Nights at Exclusive Glamping during the Trek
- Fully Private Tours, except in Tambopata Rainforest.
- Vistadome or First Class train tickets to Cusco.
- Massage Session during 3 nights during the trek.
- Hot Shower with fine amenities.
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping as describes on our gallery
- Sleeping bags, Sheets and blankets.
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Porterage of your personal staff, 10 Kilos.
- Fully Trained porters, horsemen and mules hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe service from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek . Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- Travel insurance
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)