Luxury Lares Trek to Machu Picchu – 4 Days
Why are we Extraordinary?
Our Unique and Luxury Lares trek to Machu Picchu includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Daily Departures
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Modern and comfortable trekking glamping equipment.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- We offer you very high-quality services.
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1, Cusco – Canchacancha (L, D)
After a hearty breakfast at the Hotel of your choice, your View Peru guide will arrive to pick you up and pick you up at the hotel early in the morning, at a previously coordinated and confirmed time (usually around 6 am).
You will be on your way to Calca, which is located an hour away from Cusco, once in Calca you will visit a distinctive market where you can walk and get anything last minute.
Then, we will travel again for 20 minutes in the van until arriving at Huaran and officially start your trip on the way to Canchacancha. Of course, we will provide you with a backpack for you to support during the trip, your private tour guide will guide you and show you the best way to use it and watch your knees well. As you go up, you together decide where to stop and have lunch. After all, it really depends on your energy level and how you feel overall. It’s up to you. Then continue until you reach the Canchacancha camp to experience the panorama of the snowy peaks of the Andes. Here we recommend you take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing muscle massage with our natural organic oils in the massage tent at your disposal, a hot shower with our special rain shower in the shower shop and then experience in our dinner for our experienced chef’s trekking. After dinner, you can see the wonderful scenery of the starry night and enjoy your premium private heated tent to charge energy and prepare for the second day of the mountain.
DAY 2, Canchacancha Kishwarani (B, L, D)
This day, after our powerful breakfast, to recharge energy, we will be ready to start the process again, attention, that this will be the most difficult part of the walk. Will last approximately 4 hours up to the highest point of your trek at 4700 meters.
Once there you will see the reward will be when you see the glaciers, lakes, llamas, and valleys that surround it.
After enjoying this view comes the descent of 1 hour, to have lunch in a glacial lake and to rest before continuing downwards for 2 more hours. This is where you will arrive at the campsite located in the community of Kishwarani. You can enjoy the local culture and a spectacular waterfall after a long day of hiking.
At your campsite, you can relax with our first-class massages by our professional therapist who awaits you in the massage shop with organic, aromatic and relaxing massage oils, which she will gladly apply to her deserved benefit, a hot shower And it will be time for a delicate gourmet dinner specially made for you. In the meantime, your heated tent will be ready.
Remember! We will provide you with a walking stick, your private tour guide will guide you and show you the best way to use it and watch your knees well. Please! Remember that your personal mosquito repellent should be used regularly, throughout the trekking tour.
DAY 3, Kishwarani – Aguas Calientes (B, L, D)
After enjoying breakfast in your premium camping, we will ascend for about 3 hours until we reach the passage of Hullkiccasa, we will rest there taking advantage of that view.
Then we will descend 2 hours through the farmland of the Cuncani people. We will stop here to visit the local school and take the time to meet the people of the community and its culture, to give it a true taste of Peru.
A little beyond the community is where we will get to enjoy the natural volcanic hot springs of Lares, which measures around 37 degrees Celsius or 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat along with water pressure cushions our perception of pain by blocking pain receptors in our bodies, in addition to mineral concentration and warm water can make you feel “floater”, has positive effects on joints and muscles, Working together To help you feel good and, more importantly, more relaxed. After your hot spring bath, you will continue by car to the city of Ollantaytambo, where you will have dinner in the well-known restaurant “El Albergue” before taking your tourist class train to Aguas Calientes and spend the night your Aguas Calientes Hotel.
DAY 4, Machu Picchu – Cusco (B)
This will be the day that you hope, the walk will have been worth it!
We will get up very early in the morning to go to Machu Picchu, where your guide will give you a talk about the history of the place as they walk through the ruins for 2 hours. After the guide, you can enjoy your own everything Machu Picchu has to offer. This will be your chance to participate in some additional activities, such as Huayna Picchu, Sun Gate, or other excursions.
When you have fully enjoyed, we will descend to Aguas Calientes, you will take the bus to Aguas Calientes to take the Vistadome Train to Cusco, on board you will receive a light snack and hot drinks, Upon your arrival to the city of Cusco, you will be picked up by a View Peru concierge in a private vehicle to take your hotel.
End of our services.
Optional: You can stay in Aguas Calientes for one more night at an extra cost and explore Machu Picchu for the second time the next day. Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions and more details.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights at Premium glamorous camping.
- Vista Dome train tickets to Cusco.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Travel Insurance.
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Porterage for your personal staff.
- Fully trained goalkeepers from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archaeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Champagne, water.
- Hotel crockery.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu mountain (subject to availability)
- Meals not indicated
Extraordinary Savings on luxury treks to Machu Picchu! Price per person in US dollars based according to the party.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||Up to 5 People|
|Price Per Person||$5038.00||$2989.00||$2338.00||$2079.00||Request Price|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Upgrades, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Available Add-ons (price per person):
- Upgrade to Hiram Bigham Train: $386.00
- A la Carte Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $119.00
- Buffett Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $59.00