Luxury Inca Trail – 4 Days
Why are we Extraordinary?
Our Unique and Luxury Inca Trail Tour includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Sleep comfortably at glamorous tents, on cots and fine Peruvian cotton blankets.
- Try the best Gourmet meals in the Inca Trail Industry.
- Return to Cusco on the First Class Vistadome Train Included
- You will be the only taking Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Cusco Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Travel with the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip, Compare price-quality.
- We offer tours fully customizable
- English-Speaking Resident Local Guides
- Private Porters for your personal stuff.
- Full Breakfast Daily; Lunches and Dinners
Glamorous Inca Trail Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Cusco – Km 82 – Wayllabamba (L, D)
We will pick you up at your hotel and we will welcome you with our bilingual guide, after having your first early breakfast in Cusco at 5:30 am, your private transportation along with the tour guide will take you to Ollantaytambo town, a picturesque Village with narrow cobbled streets that has been inhabited continuously since the 13th century and is located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will stop there for a few minutes to appreciate the landscape and know its population and surroundings, also to get supplies that you need at the last moment. Continue on the road to Km 82 – the official start of the famous luxury Inca trail tour, where the porter (s) and support staff, along with all the camping equipment, will come alongside a different vehicle at the beginning of what will be A Memorable experience for you.
Once crossed the river Urubamba (2,200 m), we will enter the ancient steps of the Incas. We will provide you with a walking stick for you to support during the ride, your private tour guide will teach you the correct technique on how to use it to make sure your knees are well cared for. We will walk through the town of Miskay to arrive soon to Patallacta, an archaeological site where we can have lunch placidly with his sight and recover.
We will continue the walk towards the village of Wayllabamba (3.100m), where you will find the Ultra luxury camping for the night. Before dinner, in one of the tents will be ready a session of relaxing massages for your body and mind, using essential organic oils, and will be in charge of a professional therapist who will kindly assist you, then you would have the opportunity to shower with hot water and prepare for the lounge in the dining shop for a fantastic gourmet dinner prepared with food from the region by some of our best chefs and served by a special waiter for your attention. Meanwhile, your heated tent will be ready for you to enjoy a comfortable evening surrounded by mountains and nature.
Day 2: Wayllabamba – Llulluchapampa – Warmihuañusca Pass – Pacaymayu (B, L, D)
After breakfast, our walk will be towards the Valley of Ayapata which is surrounded by snow and it will be approximately hour, but suddenly, as we climb, you will be walking in the middle of a forest whose thread will be a stream of crystalline waters during other 2 to 3 hours, resting periodically in different places so you can catch your breath and reach our second resting place with the name of Lluchapampa, a place with spectacular views around, especially the vegetation called humid Andean forest, covering most Of our walk. From here we can see the top of the mountain of Warmiwañusca (also known as Death Woman’s Pass, for its appearance of woman in sight). After that, we will continue our trek for 2-3 more hours up to 600m reaching the top of the mountain of Warmiwañusca, located at 4,200 meters / 13,776 ft.
We will ascend a set of cobbled steps, some recently established to protect the mountains from erosion. Here you can walk at your own pace, stopping whenever you want. This last stretch will be a bit difficult but very soon to meet the rest of your trekking group on top of the mountaintop of the famous Warmiwañusca pass. Then we will all begin to descend to Pacaymayo Valley, 2 or 3 hours more and we will get to rest in our camp.
Day 3: Pacaymayo, Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – (B, L, D)
Get up, take a good hot shower after a well-deserved deep sleep, breakfast and ready for the paved slope and well maintained to the ruins of Runcuracay, an Inca ancestral structure with a circular shape and just at the edge of the mountain. About an hour later, we reached the second step, a wide platform of exceptional views. From here, most of the Inca trail is seen downhill, surely an impressive sight. Once we descend through a small tunnel, the road becomes narrow and zigzag-shaped, going rapidly downhill until we reach the point of view. In addition, the descent is much more gradual and the winds meander in the hillside. To the right, you will find a long lake covered with seaweed and right in front of you, the visibly impressive Inca town of Sayacmarca.
You will receive explanations from our guide to descend and find Camping Chakicocha, of course, our well-organized staff will be waiting with the gourmet lunch for you to enjoy, again you will find our waiting masseur, you can choose between Stretching exercises or a session Of yoga, any of these activities will be at your disposal during this hike, perhaps a hot shower? – It’s your choice. You really need to be there and decide. Right? After lunch and rest, you will be ready for more and if you think that you have already seen much, wait until you see the stunning beauty of the original and incredibly well preserved Inca Trail with Impressive and overwhelming views of the valleys and mountains that lead to Phuyupatamarca, our next Official campsite. We suggest you take advantage of our luxury yoga of comfort and/or our massage therapy session before your fabulous gourmet dinner served in our dinner tent, we also suggest you enjoy a sip or two or champagne and toast for this special Energy which the ancient Inca land provides.
Day 4: Phuyupatamarca, Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu-Cusco (B)
This day will be important wake up very early to witness the amazing sunrise over Machu Picchu. We will have your last breakfast on the trail at 4:30 in the morning and then walk through Wiñayhuayna and Intipata passing through different microclimates out of this world, as this stretch of the trail was carefully constructed using granite stones and exists today in a way Amazing after several centuries. The excursion is done from a lower altitude level, this can be somewhat reassuring, and we are sure … considering Wiñahuayna is at 2.700m / 856ft. Once we pass the tourist control cabin you will arrive at Puerta Del Sol or Intipunku, overlooking the panoramic site of Machu Picchu. You will arrive at the ruins at 8:00 am (depending on your starting time) where you will have a completely private tour of the incredible Lost City of the Incas that will last about two hours. When you finish the tour, you will have time to explore the ruins on your own before descending to Aguas Calientes.
After the tour you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes to catch your very comfortable train to return to Cusco. On board you will receive snacks and entertainment as part of your excellent service.
Upon your return to Cusco, you will be picked up at the train station and transferred to your hotel in the evening.
Optionally you can stay in Aguas Calientes for one more night at an additional cost and explore Machu Picchu a second time the next day. Please inquire for more details.
End of our services.
View our price or contact us
Extraordinary Savings on luxury treks to Machu Picchu! Price per person in US dollars based according to the party.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||Up to 5 People|
|Price Per Person||$6069.00||$3387.00||$2725.00||$2215.00||Request Price|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Upgrades, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Available Add-ons (price per person):
- Upgrade to Hiram Bigham Train: $386.00
- A la Carte Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 4th day: 119.00
- Buffett Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 4th day: $59.00
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights of ultra-luxury camping.
- Vistadome train ticket to Cusco.
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower on the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Standard Brand Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Champagne
- Hotel crockery.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance
- Hotel Nights
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)