Luxuy Classic Inca Trail 7 Days
View Peru & Signatures Added Value
Our Luxury Inca Trail Tour includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Luxury Hiram Bingham Train Included
- Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Modern and comfortable trekking camping equipment.
- We offer you very high-quality services.
- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
DAY 01 & 02: ARRIVAL CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
Arrival Cusco at any time, you will be welcomed by your friendly speaking guide.
You will be transport and transfer to the Sacred Valley, the rest of the day is for you, to relax and to enjoy your hotel, also you can do different activities around your hotel.
DAY 03: LUXURY INCA TRAIL
This day the adventure begins. You will have officially started your trek on the ancient steps of the Incas, the path is very easy today. The meandering streams, stunning Andean scenery, and ancient Incan ruins will give you plenty to look at.
DAY 04: LUXURY INCA TRAIL
Day two of the Inca trail is considered as the most difficult, you have to climb the long steep path to Warmiwañusqa (dead woman´s pass) this is the highest point of the trek 4,198 mt (13,769 ft.).
You will enjoy beautiful amazing landscapes and cloud forest, and also enigmatic archaeological sites.
DAY 05: LUXURY INCA TRAIL
This day you will see a quick change in the environment to the thick tropical forest, you will appreciate the snow-capped Cordillera Vilcabamba, also reach the ruins of Phuyupatamarqa (the town above the clouds) and enjoy the spectacular views of the Urubamba Valley.
This night will be the last campsite, by the way, the best campsite during the trek with an amazing view and sunset.
DAY 06: INCA TRAIL AND THE LOST CITY OF MACHUPICCHU
This will be the day that you hopefully, the walk will have been worth it!
The final day starts to reach the Sun Gate before sunrise, catch the first view of the breath taking ruins of Machupicchu on a clear day, then hike down to Machupicchu, here you will have a special tour and talk about the history of Machupicchu, you have the chance to participate in some additional activities, such as the sun gate, or the magical Huayna Picchu (ask about the availability).
Machupicchu will leave you enchanted.
Before returning down to Aguas Calientes, catch the train back to come back.
Optionally, you can stay one extra night in Machu Picchu, Please let us know
DAY 07: DEPARTURE CUSCO – LIMA
On the final day of this amazing tour, you will enjoy a relaxed breakfast at your hotel, your View Peru Representative and the vehicle will transport you to the airport, to come back to Lima, and then your international flight.
Please note, at all times through your all-inclusive tour, your View Peru Representatives are here at your service, if there is anything you need, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
End of our services.
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final accommodation choices, travel dates, and other custom preferences.
- What category of hotels do you want?
- Are you traveling alone or with party? Advise the rooming.
- Do you want private or group tours?
- When are you planning to travel?
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 Nights at Hotels of you choice.
- 3 nights at Ultra luxury camping.
- Fully Private Tour
- Hiram Bingham train tickets to Cusco.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff, 10 Kilos.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek . Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)
- Travel insurance
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted