Luxury Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu – 5 Days
View Peru Advantages
Our Luxury Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Luxury Hiram Bingham Train Included
- 5 Stars luxury Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Upgraded Suites at Machu Pichu Hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu
- Fully Private Tours
- Yoga, Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Modern and comfortable trekking and camping equipment.
- Complete Amenities during the trek
- We offer you very high-quality services.
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable trip to Peru!
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation and entrance fees and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Day 1: Cusco – Soraypampa – Soyrococha (L, D)
At 5:30am you will be picked up from your luxury hotel in private transport to take you to the beginning of your alternative Inca Trail trek. You will pass the village of Mollepata (3000m) before heading towards Marcoccasa (3400m) where we will meet your private guides and porters before heading off on the trek. From here our trek begins winding through an amazing valley while surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of Humantay (5217m) and Salkantay (6264m). In the afternoon we will reach your luxury campsite at the scenic site of Soraypampa (3700m). Here you will enjoy a buffet dinner prepared by high class chefs in a spacious dining tent. Along with dinner you will receive champagne and wine to help you unwind from your strenuous day. After dinner you will also be treated a massage and a hot shower. Enjoy your first night sleeping under the tranquility of the Andes’ sky in your cozy, homey tents.
Day 2: Soyrochocha – Collpapampa (B, L, D)
After an early breakfast featuring hot tea and coffee you will begin your second day of trekking towards Machu Picchu. This is a challenging day as you will hike towards the Salkantay Pass (4600m). All day you will have spectacular views of the towering snow covered peak of Salkantay (6264m). As we continue on the trail you will notice an increasing abundance and diversity in lush, colorful vegetation endemic of the area. By the time we get to our campsite at Challway (3000m) you will be enjoying the warm climate of the tropical forest. Tonight you will enjoy a gourmet dinner, wine, and champagne amongst rich greenery, colorful flowers, and unfortunately a good amount of mosquitos, so don’t forget your repellent! As everynight, you will enjoy a massage followed by the only hot showers on the trail.
Day 3: ColpaPampa – LucmaBamba (B, L, D)
Following an early, nourishing breakfast, you will begin the most beautiful day of the trek where you will see the region’s magnificent flora and sprawling plantations. Our trek descends into a thick cloud forest that will surround you with orchids, bromelains, and other amazing local flora. After exiting the thick forest, we will come upon a secluded valley filled with expansive coffee, cacao and fruit plantations. Our path takes us through the farming villages of Wiñaypoco (2650m) and La Playa (2100m) where you will encounter local families and get a chance to speak to them and learn about their lifestyle. Tonight we will camp in the warm village of Lay Playa where you will enjoy your last gourmet dinner, massages, and hot showers on the trail.
Day 4: LucmaBamba – Llactapata – Aguas Calientes (B, L, D)
In the morning after breakfast we will follow an uphill trail towards the ruins of Llactapata (2650m). From this site you will have a great view of the distant Machu Picchu Mountain and will be surrounded by lush greenery and bright flora. After enjoying the ruins and the vast view, we will head down to the hydroelectric station (1950m) where the train to Aguas Calientes stops. At the train stop you have the option of taking the train the rest of the way (for an added cost) or finishing the trek to Agaus Calientes (2050m). Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes in the late afternoon you will be escorted to your luxury hotel where you will sleep soundly tonight.
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B, L, D)
Today you will leave your hotel early in order to beat to large crowds of tourists that arrive later in the morning. You will meet your guide at your hotel and they will lead you to the bus up to the ruins of Machu Picchu (2,400m). Upon arriving at the ruins you will get an approximately 2 hour private tour of this amazing Lost City of the Incas. Your informative guide will tell you all about the theories of the purpose of Machu Picchu, the history of the buildings, and about the culture of the ancient Incas.
A la carte Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel
After the tour you will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes to catch your luxury class Hiram Bingham train back to Cusco. On board you will recieve a full course dinner, cocktails, and entertainment. Upon arrival back in Cusco you will be picked up at the train station and transferred back to your luxury hotel for the night.
End of our services.
View our price or contact us
Christmas Deal! Price per person in US dollars based according to the party size when you book by Dec 31, 2017, Limited to 24 first clients.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||Up to 5 People|
|Price Per Person||$5546.00||$3713.00||$3286.00||$2966.00||Request Price|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes at the trusted 5-star hotel including breakfast and private bathroom
- 3 nights camping.
- Hiram Bingham train tickets.
- Air bed for camping
- sleeping bags
- walking sticks
- duffle bags
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- All entrance fees and permits
- Huayna Picchu permit (subject to availability)
- Meals indicated on itinerary (B, L, D)
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All meals throughout the itinerary.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (4 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights, or airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance