Small Group Luxury Inca Trail 4 Days
Enjoy the Ultimate Small-Group Inca Trail Experience
Our Small Group Luxury Inca Trail 4 days includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Sleep comfortably at glamorous tents, on cots and fine Peruvian cotton blankets.
- Try the best Gourmet meals in the Inca Trail Industry.
- Guaranteed Departures with Just Two Guests
- Return to Cusco on the First Class Vistadome Train Included
- You will be the only taking Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Cusco Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Small Group Tour, 8 People maximum.
- Travel with the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip, Compare price-quality.
- We offer tours fully customizable
- English-Speaking Resident Local Guides
- Private Porters for your personal stuff.
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
Glamorous Inca Trail Tour 4 Days
Day 1: Cusco – Km 82 – Wayllabamba (L, D)
We will pick you up at your hotel and we will welcome you with our bilingual guide, after having your first early breakfast in Cusco at 5:30 am, your private transportation along with the tour guide will take you to Ollantaytambo town, a picturesque Village with narrow cobbled streets that has been inhabited continuously since the 13th century and is located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will stop there for a few minutes to appreciate the landscape and know its population and surroundings, also to get supplies that you need at the last moment. Continue on the road to Km 82 – the official start of the famous luxury Inca trail tour, where the porter (s) and support staff, along with all the camping equipment, will come alongside a different vehicle at the beginning of what will be A Memorable experience for you.
Once crossed the river Urubamba (2,200 m), we will enter the ancient steps of the Incas. We will provide you with a walking stick for you to support during the ride, your private tour guide will teach you the correct technique on how to use it to make sure your knees are well cared for. We will walk through the town of Miskay to arrive soon to Patallacta, an archaeological site where we can have lunch placidly with his sight and recover.
We will continue the walk towards the village of Wayllabamba (3.100m), where you will find the Ultra luxury camping for the night. Before dinner, in one of the tents will be ready a session of relaxing massages for your body and mind, using essential organic oils, and will be in charge of a professional therapist who will kindly assist you, then you would have the opportunity to shower with hot water and prepare for the lounge in the dining shop for a fantastic gourmet dinner prepared with food from the region by some of our best chefs and served by a special waiter for your attention. Meanwhile, your heated tent will be ready for you to enjoy a comfortable evening surrounded by mountains and nature.
Day 2: Wayllabamba – Llulluchapampa – Warmihuañusca Pass – Pacaymayu (B, L, D)
After breakfast, our walk will be towards the Valley of Ayapata which is surrounded by snow and it will be approximately hour, but suddenly, as we climb, you will be walking in the middle of a forest whose thread will be a stream of crystalline waters during other 2 to 3 hours, resting periodically in different places so you can catch your breath and reach our second resting place with the name of Lluchapampa, a place with spectacular views around, especially the vegetation called humid Andean forest, covering most Of our walk. From here we can see the top of the mountain of Warmiwañusca (also known as Death Woman’s Pass, for its appearance of woman in sight). After that, we will continue our trek for 2-3 more hours up to 600m reaching the top of the mountain of Warmiwañusca, located at 4,200 meters / 13,776 ft.
We will ascend a set of cobbled steps, some recently established to protect the mountains from erosion. Here you can walk at your own pace, stopping whenever you want. This last stretch will be a bit difficult but very soon to meet the rest of your trekking group on top of the mountaintop of the famous Warmiwañusca pass. Then we will all begin to descend to Pacaymayo Valley, 2 or 3 hours more and we will get to rest in our camp.
Day 3: Pacaymayo, Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – (B, L, D)
Get up, take a good hot shower after a well-deserved deep sleep, breakfast and ready for the paved slope and well maintained to the ruins of Runcuracay, an Inca ancestral structure with a circular shape and just at the edge of the mountain. About an hour later, we reached the second step, a wide platform of exceptional views. From here, most of the Inca trail is seen downhill, surely an impressive sight. Once we descend through a small tunnel, the road becomes narrow and zigzag-shaped, going rapidly downhill until we reach the point of view. In addition, the descent is much more gradual and the winds meander in the hillside. To the right, you will find a long lake covered with seaweed and right in front of you, the visibly impressive Inca town of Sayacmarca.
You will receive explanations from our guide to descend and find Camping Chakicocha, of course, our well-organized staff will be waiting with the gourmet lunch for you to enjoy, again you will find our waiting masseur, you can choose between Stretching exercises or a session Of yoga, any of these activities will be at your disposal during this hike, perhaps a hot shower? – It’s your choice. You really need to be there and decide. Right? After lunch and rest, you will be ready for more and if you think that you have already seen much, wait until you see the stunning beauty of the original and incredibly well preserved Inca Trail with Impressive and overwhelming views of the valleys and mountains that lead to Phuyupatamarca, our next Official campsite. We suggest you take advantage of our luxury yoga of comfort and/or our massage therapy session before your fabulous gourmet dinner served in our dinner tent, we also suggest you enjoy a sip or two or champagne and toast for this special Energy which the ancient Inca land provides.
Day 4: Phuyupatamarca, Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu-Cusco (B)
This day will be important wake up very early to witness the amazing sunrise over Machu Picchu. We will have your last breakfast on the trail at 4:30 in the morning and then walk through Wiñayhuayna and Intipata passing through different microclimates out of this world, as this stretch of the trail was carefully constructed using granite stones and exists today in a way Amazing after several centuries. The excursion is done from a lower altitude level, this can be somewhat reassuring, and we are sure … considering Wiñahuayna is at 2.700m / 856ft. Once we pass the tourist control cabin you will arrive at Puerta Del Sol or Intipunku, overlooking the panoramic site of Machu Picchu. You will arrive at the ruins at 8:00 am (depending on your starting time) where you will have a completely private tour of the incredible Lost City of the Incas that will last about two hours. When you finish the tour, you will have time to explore the ruins on your own before descending to Aguas Calientes.
After the tour, you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes to catch your very comfortable train to return to Cusco. On board, you will receive snacks and entertainment as part of your excellent service.
Upon your return to Cusco, you will be picked up at the train station and transferred to your hotel in the evening.
Optionally you can stay in Aguas Calientes for one more night at an additional cost and explore Machu Picchu a second time the next day. Please inquire for more details.
End of our services.
View our price or contact us
Dates / Price
Luxury Classic Inca Trail/Price per person based a double/Twin Accommodations in US dollars, Minimum 2 people, Limited to 8 guests.
|Starting dates:||Price||Limited availability|
|14 and 28 of November 2018||$2999.00||Request Space|
|5 and 19 of December 2018||$2999.00||Request Space|
|22 of December 2018 Christmas Tour||$3126.00||Request Space|
|29 of December 2018 New Year Tour||$3126.00||Request Space|
|9 and 23 of January 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|6 and 20 of March 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|10 and 24 of April 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|8 and 22 of May 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|5 and 19 of June 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|3 and 17 of July 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|7 and 21 of August 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|4 and 18 of September 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|2 and 16 of October 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|6 and 20 of November 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
|4 and 18 of December 2019||$2999.00||Request Space|
Limited trekking permits—reserve your trip early
The Peruvian Government has restricted the number of Inca Trail trekking permits to 500 per day. With many individuals and groups vying for an opportunity to trek this spectacular route, obtaining permits has become a bigger challenge than ever. It is common for permits to be sold out five to six months in advance. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this unforgettable, world-class hike… reserve your spot early for the best selection of date options and leave the rest to View Peru!
If you wish Hotels Nights, Upgrades, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Available Add-ons (price per person):
- Upgrade to Hiram Bigham Train: $386.00
- A la Carte Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $59.00
- Buffett Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $119.00
Details of your trip to Peru:
- If you go to high altitudes you may suffer “Soroche” (altitude sickness), bring diamox or ask your doctor for advice, just in case. (See more details).
- Checked-in luggage weight limit on domestic flights is 20 kg (44.09 lb). The fee for excess luggage is US$1.8 per kilo.
- Carry-on luggage for domestic flights cannot exceed 8 kg (17.64 lb).
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident.
- In addition to your carry-on, you can bring with you a personal item such as a purse, a laptop, a video camera or a diaper bag (when traveling with an infant).
- The rate for tips is at your discretion.
- The exchange rate is about 3 soles per dollar.
- We will assist you in every step of your trip, so please feel free to call us at any time, day or night, if necessary.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the schedule of the trip without prior notice, due to changes in climate conditions, river water levels, flight or bus arrival and departure times or any other unforeseeable reason that may develop, in order to make the best of the trip.
- We would be pleased to arrange additional free days to your tour, if you so desire, in order to give you more time to explore things or places that may be of particular interest to you
- From the first to the third day we are accompanied by horsemen and mules that will carry all camping equipment and the customer’s private luggage (up to 7 kg). On the fourth day, all luggage will be transferred to the hydroelectric station by car.
- Visit Huayna Picchu: For Huayna Picchu mountain requires to be booked a long time in advance however we charge additional $ 89.00 USD and then we’ll guarantee your entrance for Huayna Picchu as well.
- Tips for porters, cooks, and guides are always welcome. The porters are also very grateful for a small donation, for example, clothes or school equipment for their children.
Conditions & Terms:
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the ticket entrance to the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu and also the entrance for the porters (they will carry just camping equipment and the food for the trek), and once space is purchased it cannot be resold.
- View Peru will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip (except the entrances to the archaeological sites and the bus/train tickets)
- If View Peru doesn’t confirm the reservation, your payment will be refunded totally.
- All participants have to carry their own backpacks, including sleeping bag and mattresses unless they booked an extra porter or the service includes porters, horsemen or mules.
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of a loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. View Peru cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case of force majeure occurs, like an impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside View Peru’ control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. View Peru will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates, or if impossible, will then propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the client is of lower value than that originally booked then the client is entitled to a refund of the price difference. All costs derived will be at the expense of the client. In case none of these would be feasible, View Peru would refund all the money paid except all the incurred expenses so far. General information and recommendations
- Reservation: Since the number of trekking permits is limited to 500 per day (about 200 tourists and 300 trekking staff) it is important to book well in advance – especially in the high season between May and September. In the low season between December and January, it is possible to get a ticket about 20 days in advance.
- Passport details: Please make sure that your passport is valid for the time you intend doing the Inca Trail. Furthermore, assure that the passport’s details you send us via email, such as the passport’s number, your name etc., are correct. Changes on short notice will complicate the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Travel Insurance: It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. View Peru cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own actions.
- Porters: The Porters will only carry general camping equipment. Backpacks, sleeping bags, mattresses and additional equipment must be carried by the customer. However, if you wish to have a personal porter, this can be arranged. Please let us know in your reservation. Tips for the porters are always welcome.
- Camping sites: The camping sites on the journey to Machu Picchu can vary from those described in our brochure. This is because some camping sites are already booked out, depending on how far in advance a client books. In this case, the INC (Instituto Nacional de Cultura), supervising all agencies that offer the Inca Trail, will assign a camping site.
- Return ticket: We will leave Aguas Calientes by train either at 2:55 pm or at 6:45 pm. This depends on the ticket availability and on how far in advance you booked your trip. During the afternoon, you will have time to have lunch in one of the nice restaurants in Aguas Calientes. Moreover, you can visit the hot springs to relax a bit. You will be back in your hotel either at about 6:00 pm or at about 10:00 pm.
- Your health: It is a common misconception that because many people do the Inca Trail it must be easy. It is not. The trail is 45km (26 miles) long and involves great physical exertion to complete. Combined with high altitude and extreme weather the trek can be hard work. Therefore, we strongly recommend ensuring that you are well acclimatized, in good shape and healthy. Hence, you will enjoy your trip from the beginning on. o A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights of ultra-luxury camping.
- Vistadome train ticket to Cusco.
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower on the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Standard Brand Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- Small Group, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Champagne
- Hotel crockery.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)
- Meals not noted
- Travel Insurance