Luxury Hidden Inca Trail – 4 Days
Why are we Extraordinary?
We are the only company offering this trek route, along the way you will find amazing undropped landscapes, You will have contact with local people and live unforgettable experiences.
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Sleep comfortably at glamorous tents, on cots and fine Peruvian cotton blankets.
- Try the best Gourmet meals in the Inca Trail Industry.
- Return to Cusco on the First Class Vistadome Train Included
- You will be the only taking Massages and a hot shower every day during the trek.
- Travel with the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip, Compare price-quality.
- We offer tours fully customizable
- English-Speaking Resident Local Guides
- Private Porters for your personal stuff.
- Full Breakfast Daily; Lunches and Dinners
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Hiking through the gorge (L, D)
Today! Early morning at 5:00 am, we pick you up from your Hotel to get the road to the Lares community. Along the way we will enjoy the picturesque Villages with beautiful gardens and big fields of quinoa, potato, and corn. Also, you will do some stops to appreciate the landscapes and the snow-capped. After 4 hours on the car we will arrive at Rosaspata community, where start the adventure! During 3 hours you hike until to Machuwasi archaeological site after to visit this amazing place you will enjoy the picnic lunch in the middle of nature with a fantastic view of Lares Valley.
After picnic lunch, you continue hiking through the gorge, which will offer us a different landscape than Sacred Valley.
We will hike for about 3 hours until Cochayoq community where you will find the luxury camping for the night. After you enjoy a massage followed by a hot shower, you will have the dinner in the company of you guide and explain you the plan for the next day.
Day 2: Hiking way to the Andes (B, L, D)
Early in the morning after breakfast. At 8:00 am we will continue our adventure climbing the mountain and during the walk, we will appreciate the fauna of the Andes, such as alpacas, llamas, sheep and some eagles. After 4 hours walking we will arrive at Yanaqocha, a dark water lagoon where you will enjoy the lunch and spend time exploring the zone with your guide. You will continue going uphill until to arrive at Tirihuayjasa pass the highest elevation in our trek (4430 masl / 14534 ft.) where we are going to make an offering to the earth some gifts like candies, chocolate, beer to thank her for being there. You will continue hiking for about 2-hours way down until to Yuraqocha, a blue water lagoon where you can see some ducks swimming there. You have enough time to enjoy the nature and relax.
After, we will continue the walk for about 2 hours towards to Huñuna Pampa, where you will find the luxury camping for the night. Before dinner, in one of the tents will be ready a session of relaxing massages for your body and mind, using essential organic oils, and will be in charge of a professional therapist who will kindly assist you, then you would have the opportunity to shower with water Hot and prepare for the lounge in the dining shop for a fantastic gourmet dinner prepared with food from the region by some of our best chefs and served by a special waiter for your attention.
Meanwhile, your heated tent will be ready for you to enjoy a comfortable evening surrounded by mountains and nature.
Day 3: Happy children in Qelqanqa (B, L, D)
Another beautiful day, the morning after the nourishing breakfast, we will continue with the hike at 8:00 am until to Qelqanqa community where you and your guide will visit the school for meet the children, their activities and give them the presents to improve their creativity, knowledge and promote the education in Qelqanqa community. Finally, our transport will take you on the car to
Ollantaytambo town where you are going to enjoy a lunch in a nice restaurant close to the train station. At a determinate hour, you will take the train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes in the late afternoon, you will be escorted to your hotel where you will sleep soundly tonight.
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B)
Today you will leave your hotel early in order to beat to large crowds of tourists that arrive later in the morning. You will meet your guide at your hotel and they will lead you to the bus up to Machu Picchu citadel. Upon arriving at the ruins, approximately, you will get 2 hour’s private tour of this amazing Lost City of the Incas. Your informative guide will tell you all about the theories of the purpose of Machu Picchu, the history of the buildings, and about the culture of the ancient Incas. You will have a luscious lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel.
After the tour you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes to catch your very comfortable train to return to Cusco. On board you will receive snacks and entertainment as part of your excellent service.
Upon your return to Cusco, you will be picked up at the train station and transferred to your hotel in the evening.
Optionally you can stay in aguas calientes one night at an extra cost and explore machu picchu for a second time the next day. Pleae ask for more deatils.
End of our services.
View our price or contact us
Extraordinary Savings on luxury treks to Machu Picchu! Price per person in US dollars based according to the party.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||Up to 5 People|
|Price Per Person||$6069.00||$3387.00||$2725.00||$2215.00||Request Price|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Upgrades, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Available Add-ons (price per person):
- Upgrade to Hiram Bigham Train: $386.00
- A la Carte Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $1199.00
- Buffett Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel for your 5th day: $59.00
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 2 nights of ultra-luxury camping.
- 1 Hotel night in Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket to Cusco.
- Gourmet Meals during the Trek
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower on the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Standard Brand Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Champagne
- Hotel crockery.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)