Premium Inca Trail – 4 Days
View Peru Advantages
Our Premium Inka Trail Tour includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- First Class Vistadome Train Included
- Massages and hot shower every day during the trek.
- Fully Private Tours, All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Modern and confortable trekking camping equipment.
- We offer you very high quality services.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable Inca Trail Experience.
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Premium Inka Trail Tour
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Cusco – Km 82 – Wayllabamba – Yuncachimpa (L, D)
You will be picked up at your hotel, after you enjoy a delicious breakfast, at 5:30am and brought by private transport to the town of Ollantaytambo – an ancient town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Here we will take a short break for you to get any snacks or last minute supplies before embarking on the trek. From Ollantaytambo you will be transported to Km 82 – the official beginning of the Inca Trail. Here you will meet your guides and porters who will make this journey incredibly special. Once you cross the Urubamba River (2,200m), you will have officially started your trek on the ancient steps of the Incas. The path today is very easy and is a great warm up for the challenging days to follow. Around lunch time we will arrive in Miskay where you will dine in luxury on the small river bank. Your guides will tell you about the nearby ruins of Llactapata that you will have time to visit. From lunch the trail heads towards Wayllabamba (3,100m) then climbs up to Yuncachimpa (3,300m) where you will find tonight’s luxury campsite. Here you will enjoy a buffet dinner prepared by some of the best chefs on the trail. Along with your meal you will have champagne and wine to help you relax. After dinner enjoy a relaxing massage after a cleaning yourself off with the only hot showers on the trial. Tonight you will relax in your comfortable tent amongst the tranquil mountain surroundings.
Day 2: Yuncachimpa – Llulluchapampa – Warmihuañusca Pass – Pacaymayu – Runkurakay Pass – Chaquicocha (B, L, D)
Day two of the Inca Trail is accepted as the most difficult because you have to tackle Warmihuañusca (Dead Woman’s Pass). In the morning you will enjoy a hot cup of tea and a hearty breakfast before starting the hike. This leg of the trail is free hiking, meaning you should walk at your own pace that is comfortable for you – of course we will meet up for lunch and at the most challenging parts of the trial to rest. Early in the morning the trail goes through the Llullachapampa Valley (3,850m) where you will enjoy the beautiful cloud forest. After the valley you will begin the ascent, the first 3km of the 6km trail are extremely steep but you will be walking through gorgeous thick woodlands and enjoy the complete isolation of this magical area. After following the path uphill for another two or three hours you will finally come to the peak of Warmihuañusca (4,200m). We will take time to rest and to appreciate this incredible moment. From here we take the steep path down to the Pacaymayu River (Sunrise River) where you will walk towards the Runkurakay Pass (3,050m) where you will get to see more ruins. Late in the afternoon you will reach Chaquicocha (3,650m ) where you campsite is located. Relax in your luxury tent and enjoy a gourmet dinner served with champagne and wine. Again tonight you will camp in luxury being treated to massages and hot showers.
Day 3: Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna (B, L, D)
Today is known as the most beautiful day of the trek as you will see a quick change in the environment to the thick tropical forest of Wiñayhuayna. You will come to the second pass at 3,950m where you will encounter mountain lakes. After the pass is an easy walk thorugh the forest then an Incan tunnel before reaching the third pass that will give you sweeping views of the Urubamba River Valley. You will pass the ancient site of Phuyupatamarca (The Town Above the Clouds, 3,600m) where you will see Inca baths that really show you their genius engineering. From the baths you will continue through another Inca tunnel towards the famous Wiñaywayna ruins (Forever Young, 2,650m). After these incredible ruins you will follow an Inca staircase up a zig-zagging trail to a red-roofed building that will be the last campsite. Tonight you have to option of taking hot showers (s/5) and bottled drinks are for sale. Enjoy your last night in the wilderness with your gourmet dinner, champagne, wine, and tents as well as your nightly massage and hot shower.
Day 4: Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu –Cusco (B, L)
Today you will wake up very early to witness the amazing sunrise over Machu Picchu. You will have your last breakfast on the trail at 4:30 am then we will hike towards the Inti Punku (Sun Gate). Once you sit and appreciate the beautiful sunrise over the lost city of the Incas, you follow the trail on your final descent to Machu Picchu (2,400m).
You will arrive to the ruins at about 8:00am (depending of yout starting time) where you will have a full private tour of the amazing Lost City of the Incas that will last around two hours. When the tour is over you will have time to explore the ruins on your own before returning down to Aguas Calientes.
Lunch Included at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel
After the tour you will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes to catch the Vistadome Train back to Cusco. On board you will recieve snacks and entertainment.
Upon arrival back in Cusco you will be picked up at the train station and transferred back to your hotel for the night.
Optionally you can stay in aguas calientes one night at an extra cost and explore machu picchu for a second time the next day. Pleae ask for more deatils.
End of our services.
Price per person based according the party size, in US dollars valid for all 2015 and January 2016.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||Up to 3 People|
|Price Per Person||$3918.00||$2298.00||$1768.00|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Include / Not Include
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights at luxury camping.
- VistaDome train tickets to Cusco.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the Inca trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Air bed for camping
- Sleeping bags
- Walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail for your personal staff.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights and airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Huaynapicchu mountain (subject to availability)
- Meals not noted
- Travel insurance