Premium Salkantay Trek – 5 Days
View Peru Advantages
Our Glamping Premium Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- First Class Vistadome Train Included
- 4 Stars Standard Hotels
- Fully Private Tours
- Travel Insurance Included
- Massages and hot shower every day during the trek.
- Modern, Deluxe and confortable Glamping equipment.
- Complete Amenities during the trek
- We offer you very high quality services.
- We are highly recommended on Trip Advisor
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- You’ll have an escort who will make sure you’ll have a memorable trip to Peru!
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation and entrance fees and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu – Premium Class
Day 1: Cusco – Soraypampa – Soyrococha (L, D)
Our professional tour guide of the language of your preference of View Peru will greet you and pick you up at the premium hotel of your choice in a private transport at a previously coordinated early morning hour of the day, soon after your great breakfast timely to take you to the beginning of your alternative Inca Trail, your Premium Salkantay Trekking Tour.
Once you are on your way out of Cusco, your private tour guide will give you a briefing about your tour and speak to you along the drive whilst giving you time to appreciate the first passing mountain village of Mollepata then continue on to Marcoccasa, where our View Peru logistic staff vehicle and equipment will be present before embarking on the trek to perfectly synchronize every step to make sure this tour becomes a memorable one. Special walking sticks will be provided to help you along the way, you will need to follow your private tour guide instructions on how to properly use it.
Our trek begins winding through an amazing valley while surrounded by the snow-capped peaks peaks of Humantay (5217m) and Salkantay (6264m). Towards the afternoon we will reaching the scenic site of your next trek basecamp at knee of the Umantay mountain. Here is where your private premium camp will be ready to serve you at its best. You could start with a massage from our professional massieur at the massage tent to help promote your relaxation as we use the ultimate aromatic organic oil products for deep tissue work, then a hot shower with our special downpour showerhead and after that you can get ready for your gourmet dinner prepared by our high caliber chefs of excellent cooking talents.
And now that you are done, the evening is for you to enjoy your first night sleeping in the tranquility of the Andes sky in your cozy homey Glamping tent.
Day 2: Soyrochocha – Collpapampa (B, L, D)
After an early breakfast featuring hot tea and coffee, you will begin your second day of trekking towards Machu Picchu. This is a challenging day as you will hike towards the Salkantay Pass (4600m). All day you will have spectacular views of the towering snow covered peak of Salkantay mountain (6264m). As we continue on the trail you will notice an increasing abundance of vegetation due to the cloud forest area that borders the Peruvian jungle rainforest. As we continue on, we will be arriving at our CollpaPampa campsite, by then, you will be enjoying the warm climate that this places offers. By the time you get to our campsite at CollpaPampa (3000m) you will be appreciating the warm climate of the tropical forest as you will enjoy either an outdoor yoga session or a private aromatic natural oil massage at our massage tent, a hot shower and perhaps some wine or champagne and of course, your carefully prepared by our chefs evening´s gourmet dinner would be ready for you at the dinner tent. The time for a sound sleep and your comfortable premium bedroom suite tent.
Day 3: ColpaPampa – LucmaBamba (B, L, D)
Following an early morning nourishing breakfast, you will begin your trek the most beautiful day of the trek where you will see the region’s magnificent flora and sprawling plantations. Our trek descends into a thick cloud forest that will surround you with orchids, bromelains, and other amazing local flora. All kinds and sizes of humming birds After exiting the thick forest, we will come upon a secluded valley filled with coffee, cacao and fruit plantations. Our path takes us through the farming villages of Wiñaypoco (2650m) and La Playa (2100m) where you will encounter local families and get a chance to speak to them and learn about their lifestyle. Tonight we will camp in the warm village of Lucmabamba, where at arrival you can choose to cool your jets wonderfully by choosing which of the two relaxing techniques you´d like to take advantage of. Then time for a shower and once you are done, a tasteful gourmet dinner would be served and waiting at you dinner tent, prepared by our skilled chefs would be ready for your enjoyment then time for a wonderful good night sleep at your comfortable bedroom suite tent.
Day 4: LucmaBamba – Llactapata – Aguas Calientes (B, L, D)
In the morning after breakfast we will follow an uphill trail towards the ruins of Llactapata (2650m). From this site you will have a great view of the distant Machu Picchu Mountain and will be surrounded by lush greenery and bright flora. After enjoying the ruins and the vast view, we will head down to the hydroelectric station (1950m) where the train to Aguas Calientes stops. At the train stop you have the option of taking the train the rest of the way (for an added cost) or finishing the trek to Aguas Calientes (2050m). Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes in the late afternoon you will be escorted to your premium hotel where you will sleep soundly.
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B, L, D)
You will be up early in the morning in order to avoid crowds of tourists and you´ll be leaving after breakfast. Your guide will meet you there to lead you to the bus which will take both to the ruins of Machu Picchu (2,400m). Once you reach the amazing archeological site, your tour guide will be in charge of sharing relevant information and interpretation of its natural heritage, cultural and historical aspects of the ancient Inka Culture. You will be free to go wonder around and explore the different spaces and wonders that Machu Picchu has to offer.for You will be escorted to the only adjacent to Machu Picchu five star Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, a wonderful place with amazing views of the lost inca city with lush gardens. Here you will be part of a great lunch as well as enjoying tea time before taking the bus that will lead you to your Premium Class Vistadome train on your way back to Cusco city. Once you are in the city of Cusco, one of our View Peru Concierges will be waiting for you two at the train station ready to escort you to your premium hotel in a private vehicle.
End of our services.
Price per person based according the party size, in US dollars valid for all 2017 and 2018.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||Up to 5 People|
|Price Per Person||$4558.00||$2853.00||$2239.00||$1966.00||Request Price|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Include / Not Include
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes at trusted 4 star hotel including breakfast and private bathroom
- 3 nights at glamping service.
- Travel insurance – Assist Card
- Vistadome First Class return train tickets.
- Comfortable Bedroom glamping tents and Beds
- sleeping bags + Blankets, Pillows
- Heaters at Night
- walking sticks
- duffle bags
- Wine, Pisco, beer, water.
- Hotel crockery.
- All entrance fees and permits
- Meals indicated on itinerary (B, L, D)
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Porterage during the trail.
- Massage Session during 3 nights on the trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Portable Chemical Toiltes
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- Shower Amenities
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment, Eureka
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All meals throughout the itinerary.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights, or airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Huayna picchu permit (subject to availability)
- Meals not noted
- Hotel nights in Cusco