Comfort Classic Inca Trail 4 Days – Fixed Departures Dates
View Peru & Signatures Added Value
Our Fixed dates Comfort Classic Inca Trail Tour includes all the services than the others and our Extra superior Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru & Signatures.
- Private guided tour for your and your party.
- Small group tour
- Modern and comfortable trekking and camping Eureka equipment.
- If the price goes down after you book, we’ll refund the difference.
- We offer you very high-quality services.
- Porterage of your personal staff
- portable chemical toilet
- We are highly recommended on Trip Advisor
- One booking, One Tree, Every time you make a booking, we plant a Tree!
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation and entrance fees and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip,
- We offer tours fully customizable
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 82 – WAYLLABAMBA (L, D)
You will be picked up at your hotel after you enjoy a delicious breakfast, at 5:30am and brought by private transport to the town of Ollantaytambo – an ancient town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Here we will take a short break for you to get any snacks or last minute supplies before embarking on the trek. From Ollantaytambo you will be transported to Km 82 – the official beginning of the Inca Trail. Here you will meet your guides and porters who will make this journey incredibly special.
We will carry 7 kilos of your personal staff, we will provide the walking poles, snacks, water, sleeping bags, air mattresses and a duvet for your warm camping night.
Once you cross the Urubamba River (2,200m), you will have officially started your trek on the ancient steps of the Incas. The path today is very easy and is a great warm up for the challenging days to follow. Around lunch time we will arrive in Miskay where you will dine enjoying an amazing view. Your guides will tell you about the nearby ruins of Llactapata that you will have time to visit. From lunch the trail heads towards Wayllabamba (3,100m) where you will find tonight’s comfortable campsite including comfortable air mattress, sleeping bags, and a duvet. Here you will enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by some of the best chefs on the trail. Tonight you will relax in your comfortable tent amongst the tranquil mountain surroundings.
DAY 2: YUNCACHIMPA – WARMIHUAÑUSCA PASS – PACAYMAYU (B, L, D)
Day two of the Classic Inca Trail is accepted as the most difficult because you have to tackle Warmihuañusca (Dead Woman’s Pass).
In the morning you will enjoy a hot cup of tea and a hearty breakfast before starting the hike. This leg of the trail is free hiking, meaning you should walk at your own pace that is comfortable for you – of course we will meet up for lunch and at the most challenging parts of the trial to rest. Early in the morning the trail goes through the Llullachapampa Valley (3,850m) where you will enjoy the beautiful cloud forest. After the valley you will begin the ascent, the first 3km of the 6km trail are extremely steep but you will be walking through gorgeous thick woodlands and enjoy the complete isolation of this magical area. After following the path uphill for another two or three hours you will finally come to the peak of Warmihuañusca (4,200m).
We will take time to rest and to appreciate this incredible moment. From here we take the steep path down to the Pacaymayu River (Sunrise River) where you campsite is located, you will enjoy a delicious dinner and some well earned rest.
DAY 3: CHAQUICOCHA – PHUYUPATAMARCA (B, L, D)
Today is known as the most beautiful day of the trek as you will see a quick change in the environment to the thick tropical forest of Wiñayhuayna. You will come to the second pass at 3,950m where you will encounter mountain lakes.
After the pass is an easy walk thorugh the forest then an Incan tunnel before reaching the third pass that will give you sweeping views of the Urubamba River Valley. You will pass the ancient site of Phuyupatamarca (The Town Above the Clouds, 3,600m) where you will see Inca baths that really show you their genius engineering.
Phuyopatamarca will be the last campsite, by the way, the best campsite during the trek with an amazing view and sunset. Enjoy your last night in the wilderness and delicious farewell dinner with wine included.
DAY 4: WIÑAYHUAYNA – MACHU PICCHU –CUSCO (B)
Today you will wake up very early to witness the amazing sunrise over Machu Picchu. You will have your last breakfast on the trail at 3:00 am then we will hike towards the Inti Punku (Sun Gate). You will continue through another Inca tunnel towards the famous Wiñaywayna ruins (Forever Young, 2,650m). After these incredible ruins you will follow an Inca staircase up a zig-zagging trail to a red-roofed building Once you sit and appreciate the beautiful sunrise over the lost city of the Incas, you follow the trail on your final descent to Machu Picchu (2,400m). You will arrive to the ruins at about 10:00am where you will have a full tour of the amazing Lost City of the Incas that will last around two hours.
When the tour is over you will have time to explore the ruins on your own before returning down to Aguas Calientes. Catch the standard train back to Cusco where you will be greeted at the train station and transferred to your hotel.
Travel well, Travel Smart
We take the control of your vacation, Stress-Free Travel.
Peru Private Tours / Bolivia PrivateTour
Fully Customizable, Daily Departures, Highly Recommended on TripAdvisor
End of our Services at the Inca Trail.
Classic Inca Trail/Price per person based a double/Twin Accommodations in US dollars, Minimum 2 people, For single traveler, please contact us
|Starting dates:||Price||Limited availability|
|15 and 29 of November 2017||$989.00||Request Space|
|6 and 29 of December 2017||$989.00||Request Space|
|22 of December 2017 Christmas Tour||1039.00||Request Space|
|29 of December 2017 New Year Tour||1039.00||Request Space|
|10 and 24 of January 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|7 and 21 of March 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|11 and 25 of April 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|9 and 23 of May 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|6 and 20 of June 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|4 and 18 of July 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|8 and 22 of August 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|5 and 19 of September 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|3 and 17 of October 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|7 and 21 of November 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
|5 and 19 of December 2018||$989.00||Request Space|
Limited trekking permits—reserve your trip early
The Peruvian Government has restricted the number of Inca Trail trekking permits to 500 per day. With many individuals and groups vying for an opportunity to trek this spectacular route, obtaining permits has become a bigger challenge than ever. It is common for permits to be sold out five to six months in advance. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this unforgettable, world-class hike… reserve your spot early for the best selection of date options and leave the rest to View Peru!
|Departure dates:||price per person|
|Train Upgrade, Optional per person||$69.00|
|Huayna Picchu entrance ticket only||$89.00|
|3 night Hot Shower, Optional per person||$179.00|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Details of your trip to Peru:
- If you go to high altitudes you may suffer “Soroche” (altitude sickness), bring diamox or ask your doctor for advice, just in case.(See more details).
- Checked-in luggage weight limit on domestic flights is 20 kg (44.09 lb). The fee for excess luggage is US$1.8 per kilo.
- Carry-on luggage for domestic flights cannot exceed 8 kg (17.64 lb).
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident.
- In addition to your carry-on, you can bring with you a personal item such as a purse, a lap top, a video camera or a diaper bag (when traveling with an infant).
- The rate for tips is at your discretion.
- The exchange rate is about 2.50 soles per dollar.
- Airport taxes for international flights are $30.25, payable at the airport.
- We will assist you in every step of your trip, so please feel free to call us at any time, day or night, if necessary.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the schedule of the trip without prior notice, due to changes in climate conditions, river water levels, flight or bus arrival and departure times or any other unforeseeable reason that may develop, in order to make the best of the trip.
- We would be pleased to arrange additional free days to your tour, if you so desire, in order to give you more time to explore things, or places that may be of particular interest to you
- From the first to the third day we are accompanied by horsemen and mules that will carry all camping equipment and the customer’s private luggage (up to 7 kg). On the fourth day all luggage will be transferred to the hydroelectric station by car.
- Visit to Huayna Picchu: For Huayna Picchu mountain requires to be booked long time in advance however we charge additional $ 89.00 USD and then we’ll guarantee your entrance for Huayna Picchu as well.
- Tips for porters, cooks and guides are always welcome. The porters are also very grateful for a small donation, for example clothes or school equipment for their children.
Conditions & Terms:
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the ticket entrance to the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu and also the entrance for the porters (they will carry just camping equipment and the food for the trek), and once a space is purchased it cannot be resold.
- View Peru will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip (except from the entrances to the archaeological sites and the bus/train tickets)
- If View Peru doesn’t confirm the reservation, your payment will be refunded totally.
- All participants have to carry their own back packs, including sleeping bag and mattresses unless they booked an extra porter or the service includes porters, horsemen or mules.
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. View Peru cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure occurs, like impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside View Peru’ control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. View Peru will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates, or if impossible, will then propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the client is of lower value than that originally booked then the client is entitled to a refund of the price difference. All costs derived will be at the expense of the client. In case none of these would be feasible, View Peru would refund all the money paid except all the incurred expenses so far. General information and recommendations
- Reservation: Since the number of trekking permits is limited to 500 per day (about 200 tourists and 300 trekking staff) it is important to book well in advance – especially in the high season between May and September. In the low season between December and January, it is possible to get a ticket about 20 days in advance.
- Passport details: Please make sure that your passport is valid for the time you intend doing the Inca Trail. Furthermore, assure that the passport’s details you send us via email, such as the passport’s number, your name etc., are correct. Changes on short notice will complicate the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Travel Insurance: It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. View Peru cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own actions.
- Porters: The Porters will only carry general camping equipment. Backpacks, sleeping bags, mattresses and additional equipment must be carried by the customer. However, if you wish to have a personal porter, this can be arranged. Please let us know in your reservation. Tips for the porters are always welcome.
- Camping sites: The camping sites on the journey to Machu Picchu can vary from those described in our brochure. This is because some camping sites are already booked out, depending how far in advance a client books. In this case, the INC (Instituto Nacional de Cultura), supervising all agencies that offer the Inca Trail, will assign a camping site.
- Return ticket: We will leave Aguas Calientes by train either at 2:55 pm or at 6:45 pm. This depends on the ticket availability and on how far in advance you booked your trip. During the afternoon, you will have time to have lunch in one of the nice restaurants in Aguas Calientes. Moreover, you can visit the hot springs to relax a bit. You will be back in your hotel either at about 6:00 pm or at about 10:00 pm.
- Your health: It is a common misconception that because many people do the Inca Trail it must be easy. It is not. The trail is 45km (26 miles) long and involves great physical exertion to complete. Combined with high altitude and extreme weather the trek can be hard work. Therefore, we strongly recommend ensuring that you are well acclimatized, in good shape and healthy. Hence, you will enjoy your trip from the beginning on. o A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 nights at comfort camping
- Travel Insurance
- Portable Chemical Toilet
- Sleeping bags + Duvet + Air mattress
- Standard train tickets.
- walking sticks
- Duffle bags
- All entrance fees and permits
- 5 Kilos Private porter during the trail.
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized comfort Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- Meals indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, snacks
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Tea time every day
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
- Wine, boiled water.
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights, or airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals not indicated