Superior Salkantay Trek – 5 Days
View Peru Advantages,
Our Superior Salkantay Trek includes all the services than the others and our Extra Fine Services at an Incredible Price, What does all of this mean? It means you simply get more for your money with View Peru.
- Unique and Deluxe Camping Service
- First Class Vistadome Train Included
- Boutique 3 star Standard Hotels
- Fully Private Tours
- Hot shower every day during the trek.
- Modern and comfortable trekking and camping equipment.
- Complete Amenities during the trek
- We are highly recommended on Trip Advisor
- Assistance 24/7 since the moment you book with us.
- All transfers, and tours with English speaking guides,
- Domestic transportation and entrance fees and all the services included below
- We have the best prices on every trip.
- We offer tours fully customizable.
Day 1: Cusco – Soraypampa – Sojrococha (L, D)
- Our professional tour guide of the language of your preference of View Peru will greet you and pick you up at the superior hotel of your choice in a private transport at a previously coordinated early morning hour of the day, soon after your great breakfast timely to take you to the beginning of your alternative Inca Trail, your Superior Salkantay Trekking Tour.
- Once you are on your way out of Cusco, your private tour guide will give you a briefing about your tour and speak to you along the drive whilst giving you time to appreciate the first passing mountain village of Mollepata then continue on to Soraypampa, where our View Peru logistic staff vehicle and equipment will be present before embarking on the trek to perfectly synchronize every step to make sure this tour becomes a memorable one. Special walking sticks will be provided to help you along the way, you will need to follow your private tour guide instructions on how to properly use it.
- Our trek begins winding through an amazing valley while surrounded by the snow-capped peaks peaks of Humantay (5217m) and Salkantay (6264m). Towards the afternoon we will reaching the scenic site of your next trek basecamp at knee of the Salknatay mountain. Here is where your private superior class camp will be ready to serve you at its best. You could start with a hot shower with our special downpour shower head and after that you can get ready for your gourmet dinner prepared by our chefs of excellent cooking talents.
- And now that you are done, the evening is for you to enjoy your first night sleeping in the tranquility of the Andes sky in your cozy homey tent.
Day 2: Sojrococha – Salkantay Pass – ColpaPampa (B, L, D)
- After an early breakfast featuring hot tea and coffee you will begin your second day of trekking towards Machu Picchu. This is a challenging day as you will hike towards the Salkantay Pass (4600m). All day you will have spectacular views of the towering snow covered peak of Salkantay (6264m). As we continue on the trail you will notice an increasing abundance and diversity in lush, colorful vegetation endemic of the area.
- By the time we get to our campsite at ColpaPampa (3000m) you will be enjoying the warm climate of the tropical forest.
- Tonight you will enjoy a gourmet dinner, wine, and champagne amongst rich greenery, colorful flowers, and unfortunately a good amount of mosquitos, so don’t forget your repellent!
Day 3: ColpaPampa– Wiñaypoco – Lucmabamba (B, L, D)
- Following an early, nourishing breakfast, you will begin the most beautiful day of the trek where you will see the region’s magnificent flora and sprawling plantations. Our trek descends into a thick cloud forest that will surround you with orchids, bromelains, and other amazing local flora.
- After exiting the thick forest, we will come upon a secluded valley filled with expansive coffee, cacao and fruit plantations.
- Our path takes us through the farming villages of Wiñaypoco (2650m) and La Playa (2100m) where you will encounter local families and get a chance to speak to them and learn about their lifestyle.
- Tonight we will camp in the warm village of Lay Playa where you will enjoy your last gourmet dinner, and hot showers on the trail.
Day 4: La Playa – Llactapata – Aguas Calientes (B, L, D)
- In the morning after breakfast we will follow an uphill trail towards the ruins of Llactapata (2650m). From this site you will have a great view of the distant Machu Picchu Mountain and will be surrounded by lush greenery and bright flora.
- After enjoying the ruins and the vast view, we will head down to the hydroelectric station (1950m) where the train to Aguas Calientes stops. At the train stop you have the option of taking the train the rest of the wayor finishing the trek to Agaus Calientes (2050m).
- Upon arrival in Agaus Calientes in the late afternoon you will be escorted to your boutique 3 star hotel where you will sleep soundly tonight.
Day 5: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (B, L)
- Today you will leave your hotel early in order to beat to large crowds of tourists that arrive later in the morning. You will meet your guide at your hotel and they will lead you to the bus up to the ruins of Machu Picchu (2,400m). Upon arriving at the ruins you will get an approximately 3 hour private tour of this amazing Lost City of the Incas. Your informative guide will tell you all about the theories of the purpose of Machu Picchu, the history of the buildings, and about the culture of the ancient Incas.
- Buffet Lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel
- After the tour you will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes to catch your First Class Vistadome train back to Cusco. On board you will receive snacks and entertainment.
- Upon arrival back in Cusco you will be picked up at the train station and transferred back to your Cusco hotel for the night.
End of our services.
Price per person based according the party size, in US dollars valid for all 2015 and January 2016.
|Party Size||1 Person||2 People||Up to 3 People|
|Price Per Person||$3217.00||$1895.00||$1468.00|
If you wish Hotels Nights, Flights, extra Tours in Peru and Bolivia, are bookable by View Peru, please let us know.
Included / Not Included
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes at trusted boutique hotels including breakfast and private bathroom
- 3 nights at Deluxe and Unique camping.
- Vistadome First Class train tickets.
- Camping cots, Sleeping bags, Therm – A – Rest NeaoAir Camper air Mattress.
- Walking sticks
- duffel bags
- Wine, Champagne, beer, water.
- Porcelain Hotel crockery and Glassware
- All entrance fees and permits
- All overland private transfers indicated
- Private porter during the trail.
- Hot Shower during the Inca trail
- Bath and hand Towels per person
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Deluxe Inca Trail from start to finish.
- Modern trekking and camping equipment.
- All meals cooked on the spot with fresh ingredients by our trained chef.
- English-speaking guides with knowledge of archaeological sites along the Inca Trail.
- Fully Trained porters hailing from local communities.
- All meals throughout the itinerary.
- All transfers and excursions as per itinerary in private service with English speaking guide
- Meals during the Trek (4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners). Food includes pancakes, omelets, soups, fresh fruit and spaghetti, chicken, fish, meat, rice, and all rich in carbohydrates and very suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca leafs tea which is excellent for the altitude.
- Tea time during 3 days
- Porters to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock).
- Oxygen bottle and first-aid kits
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu ruins to Aguas Calientes round trip
OUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International and domestic flights, or airport taxes
- Personal expenses
- Huayna picchu permit (subject to availability)
- Meals not Indicated
- Massage treatments
- Travel insurance